Thursday, June 9, 2016

November

Fall is turning into winter and its getting cold. Which means nobody wants to get up and get going in the mornings. Which means lots of snuggles. Which leads us to wonder why we bought a Queen size bed. 


Now that the kids are settled in school I have a bit more time on my hands so I was able to finish the piano room and dining room. Living room is also coming together nicely, but we're not quite there yet. 

I got brave and painted the dining room accent wall black. and I loooove it. 





I knew when we bought the house that we'd spend a lot of time at this bar. Boy was I right! Our days are spent congregating around it and it's my favorite feature of the house! 



Guess who needs glasses?!This cutie patootee! 




We got a surprise package in the mail today! Handmade dresses from Grandma Axtell! 
The girls always love the clothes Grandma makes. They feel so special wearing them!





American Education Week means I get to go watch the girls in action in their classrooms. Such a fun day! Jayda and I played math games. Lilly's class put on a performance. It was all just too cute! 


Jaydas good buddy, Evelyn (aka Evie)




It's time! Russ and I are done with diapers!! Potty training is in full effect!!
She hates it. 


One minute it's crisp air and falling leaves...

The next day it's snowing!....


and by the weekend the changes in temperatures has made everyone sick. I love where we live, but I truly loathe Virginia weather. 



Yearly pics of the kids taken this fine Thanksgiving weekend at the Manassas Battlefield. I took them myself which is why the photo quality isn't great. But I also made these humans which is why they're so spectacular. ;)












No comments: