Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Here you can see the feet over the head...looks comfy!
On an even happier note, the doctor said everything looks perfect and that the baby is as healthy as can be. This was the best news I've had in 20 weeks! We got to hear the heart beat and see our little girl move around. We also got to see her suck her thumb while on camera AND we saw her have a little case of hiccups!
Friday, December 5, 2008
In an effort to let family and friends know what's been crackalakin...here it goes!
This last month has been filled with:
- Family funeral in California (my great uncle)
- Jayda sick not once, but twice (both required trips to doctors and sleepless nights.
- About 65 fun barfing experiences (still throwing up at least twice a day and I'm 20 weeks along...ugh)
- We (Jayda and I) missed our hubby/daddy while we were in CA and he stayed behind in VA.
- Some nightmare stuff at work I won't get into, blah, blah, blah...
BUT, we also got to:
- Spend time with our wonderful family in California. That nutty picture above is of me and my little brother Austin(whose also one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world). It's always great to spend time with my family, both my side and my husbands side...they're all soooo great!
- See some great friends in CA who moved from VA and we miss dearly.
- Eat CA food that we miss terribly (there's nothing compared to In & Out Burger regardless of what you Five Guys supporters try to say!)
- Wear flip flops and tank tops in November as we walk down the beach (love that CA weather)
- I went to see Twilight with my nieces and friend while in CA...is it wrong to be infatuated with a 17 year old Vampire???...whatever, if it's wrong I don't want to be right!
- I felt the baby move in my belly for the first time in November.
- Spent a great Thanksgiving holiday with some good friends and good food in VA
Overall, November was filled with a few ups and downs, but the positives by far outweigh the negatives. We are so thankful for our blessings! Hope you all had a great month with the small blessings covering up the small curses life can bring.