Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1st day of school...take 3







Jayda is back in preschool...for the third year.

She loves it.

She goes Monday - Friday from 9 - noon.

I wasn't sold on the idea of having her away from me for 5 straight mornings, but it has been great. She looks forward to going and it's allowed me to spend some 1-on-1 time with Lilly.

She's in the Turtle Class. Her teachers are Ms. Mickie and Ms. Kristie. The picture above in her classroom is of her sitting next to her "boyfriend" Christopher. That info will be in another post. Let's just say that Russ isn't taking it well.

I miss her face each day. I miss her giggles. I snuggled on her today when she got home from school and said "Oh Jayda I just miss you something fierce when you're at school. I think about you all day and just miss you so darn much!" She replies: "thanks mom. I just miss my dad."
I just adore my little turtle!

1 comment:

Cardon Family said...

She is so dang cute! I love that last pic of her!