Saturday, April 21, 2012

Grandma & Grandpa Visit

In October, we were lucky enough to have Grandpa and Grandma Axtell come visit and help us with some projects! Grandpa helped hang curtains, mount tv's, create/invent/build a brand new pantry, hang a storm door,  make our kitchen more user friendly, and finish our garage!! Grandma helped Grandpa with the above mentioned projects while teaching me to sew, making curtains, and helping decorate (while also helping with laundry, cooking, cleaning, and playing with the kiddos)...oh man I wish we lived closer to family. It's always so great to be around them! We are so grateful for their time and talents and know how lucky we are to have family who would drive cross country so they could bring their tools to fix up our house. We're so blessed!




Before 

After! I actually have food drawers, spots for everything, 
a place to store my ladder & hang my clothes! It's a miracle 










No comments: