Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!










We hope you all enjoyed the Halloween festivities. We had some friends come over for Pizza and Trick-or-Treating and had a great time. As you can see by the pics above, Bella was Princess Leia and Jayda was Michael Jackson.

I sprayed Jayda's hair black which seemed like an okay idea at the time, but quickly proved to be quite dumb of me. It rained and so her "hair" dripped all down her face and created quite the mess. But also extremely hilarious!

Halloween night was less than 48 hours ago and I've already used her candy to perform 4 bribes and 2 "if you don't _________ then I'll throw your candy away." Wow - who knew that the candy would provide Jayda with eating enjoyment and me with bribes and punishment threats! Good times!

No comments: